To all my Sigmas out there…
My sisters and I are currently participating in Sigma Chi’s philanthropy, Derby Days. It’s been a great Greek bonding experience, and it would mean so much to me if you would check out our team’s donation page! If you have and want to donate something, that would be great. Otherwise please just send good Sigma vibes our way!
Ever forward, Sigmas! <3
Here are all of the cover photos I have my for my Sigma Sigma Sigma - Epsilon Psi chapter at RIT! Some for recruitment, some just for events.
1. “Winter Wonderland with Sigma Sigma Sigma” - This was for winter recruitment..we ate gingerbread and wore ugly sweaters and drank hot cocoa!
2. “Jump Aboard with Sigma Sigma Sigma” - Fall recruitment! We played games and drank iced tea.
3. “Sigma Sigma Sigma presents It’s a Beautiful Day in the Sisterhood” - Spring recruitment! This was a throwback theme. It’s a play on Mister Rogers’ catchphrase. We took fun pictures with a big polaroid picture frame and played games from our childhoods.
4. “Sign Idol” - Our spring fundraising event. Sign language and Deaf culture is a large part of our chapter’s traditions, so we annually host an event where people perform their favorite songs in ASL on stage.
5. “Rock the Boat” - Our winter philanthropy event. A dance with a DJ and fun games! All proceeds go to the Robbie Page Memorial Fund.
Check out my Facebook page for my artwork at https://www.facebook.com/MauraKearnsDesign or my online portfolio at http://maurakearns.tumblr.com!
SO PROUD to have been elected to serve as Epsilon Psi’s Recruitment Director for the next year!! <3
Sigma Sigma Sigma - Epsilon Psi Chapter at RIT in Rochester, NY.
My little and I are both from Pittsburgh, PA, three hundred miles away from here. SO happy we found each other! <3
Sigma Sigma Sigma - Epsilon Psi Chapter: Rochester Institute of Technology, RIT.
My beautiful sisters rocking our awesome new shirts! Our team was representing “power,” one of Tri Sigma’s core values.
“Epsilon Psi - Empowering Women Since 1991” <3